You are here
Sustainability Outlook partners with Indus Exposium for the 2nd Global Summit on Waste to Energy and Biofuels
After the huge success of its inaugural edition in February 2019 the 2nd Global Summit on Waste to Energy & Biofuels (GSWEB-2020) is back. With a firm focus on advanced conversion technologies, the summit addresses the need for innovation – not just in technology, but in policy, finance and partnership models – in order to accelerate the growth of the industry In India & worldwide.
It will bring together best ever faculty of international & Indian Waste to Energy CEOs, experts, technology providers, private equity and industrial end users for two days of intensive networking.
GSWEB-2020 will highlight the role of waste to energy in the transition to a low carbon economy, the build-out of projects in international markets, alternative financing mechanisms and the production of high-value fuels from waste, featuring 70 expert speakers and the most exciting technologies and innovations transforming the market. Enjoy access to unparalleled new business leads, with delegates representing waste management, energy generation, finance, investment, engineering, and advisory, central and local government organisations who attend to learn, network and discuss real business opportunities.
To create an international community and gathering of leaders & professionals focused on solutions to Waste to Energy and Waste management project together!
To create a global outreach across all regions of the world by collaborating all major industry sectors and prioritise a commitment for Sustainable Development
- To outline the status quo of the waste situation
- To map out how waste-to-energy solutions help in waste reduction
- To learn from Waste-to-Energy success stories from across the world
- To develop domestic refuse derived fuel systems
- To explore the expansion of Integrated Waste Management Systems towards a circular economy
- To investigate possibilities for investing in WtE
- Understand the economics and operational aspects of successful global WtE infrastructure development
- Hear from informed decision makers on game-changing developments in the waste industry
- Network with the leading suppliers showcasing new technology, products and services for the waste to energy sector
- Learn about new investment in research and innovation within EfW that will ensure waste is better utilised as a resource for economic viability