Sustainability Outlook is a market access, insight and collaboration platform tracking actions related towards sustainability in the Indian economy. It proactively promotes dialogue and collates data to enable action by local, regional as well as global practitioners. Sustainability Outlook provides (a) in-depth business and policy analyses (b) updates on the market participants and latest trends on sustainability initiatives and (c) expert inputs on resource reduction and other abatement as well as adaptation measures being undertaken.
Sustainability Outlook aims to be the bridge for shaping change in this thought process and spur innovation. Our goal is to provide comprehensive in-depth coverage on market participants and latest trends on sustainability initiatives as also expert perspectives on business and policy analyses as they pertain to measures impacting sustainability in the business operations.
Audience for Sustainability Outlook
Combining regional focus with updated consolidated and comprehensive coverage, Sustainability Outlook is a ‘must’ resource for all those interested in adoption of low carbon initiatives in emerging economies, such as:
- International players looking to work in the region
- Clean-tech firms/ carbon abatement technology companies
- Project developers
- Multilaterals and Non Governmental Organizations
- Industry players seeking carbon abatement/ conservation related news and information
- Emerging ventures
- Carbon commerce investors (voluntary as well as regulated regimes)
- Policy makers/ government
- New players interested in micro-carbon-abatement initiatives: especially those driven by voluntary standards
Through its various online and offline publications, Sustainability Outlook aims to make cutting edge information available to the various stakeholders and to create avenues for cross-discipline collaboration.
Sustainability Outlook strongly encourages and welcomes various industry participants to be regular contributors to its various publications. If you would like to engage with Sustainability Outlook as a contributor or as a consumer of data, please contact us.